Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
My good friend, Kelly, over at Simple Life Mom has finished a beautiful new book on natural soap making and to celebrate, is offering it up as a giveaway for my readers!
To start off an entire MONTH of free giveaways, Kelly is offering 2lbs of her homemade, natural organic soap. To enter, click here: a Rafflecopter giveaway. TWO lucky people will win this six month supply of soap!
In addition to her month of giveaways, she’s offering a Soapmaking Bonus Collection to anyone who preorders her book! To preorder it on Amazon, click my link here: Natural Soapmaking For Beginners.
Taken from Kelly:
Soap Making Bonus Collection
When you preorder The Natural Soapmaking Book for Beginners you can also get this amazing Soap Making Bonus Collection:
- 4 How-to Videos on soap making, how to create swirls in soap, ideas for labeling or packaging soaps, and Kelly’s favorite herbs to use in soap.
- 4 Giveaways – Herbal courses, Natural Bath and Beauty products, Natural Soaps, and a surprise giveaway!
- Soap Labels that can be downloaded and manipulated for your needs
- An Essential Oil Blends for Soap – Reference sheet free download
- 10 % Discount to use in the Simple Life Mom Shop where you’ll find 100% natural soaps, makeup, essential oil blends, and other natural beauty products.
- A Bonus Soap Recipe!
What’s in the Book?
- Step-by-step instructions, tips, and tricks for mastering:
- cold-process soap making
- decorating techniques
- scent pairing
- Natural ingredients that avoid harsh chemicals and artificial dyes, which can dry out and irritate your skin and build toxins within the body.
- Illustrated charts detailing:
- how and when to use natural colorants
- how to blend and choose essential oils
- how to create and use herbal infusions
- Over 55 diverse recipes to choose from such as:
- Castile soap
- Shampoo bars
- Shaving bars
- Pet Shampoo
- Anti-aging soaps
- Acne Bars
- Salt soaps
- Goat-milk soaps
- Soaps for holidays and fun occasions
- So many more!
- Ideas for wrapping and preparing your soaps for gifts or sale.
Bonus Collection: http://simplelifemom.com/natural-soapmaking-book-beginners/
To preview her book, Kelly’s given me the recipe to make chamomile tea soap with chamomile flowers. I can’t wait to try my hand at soap making! The ingredients are in the mail as we speak and I’ll be posting in the next few weeks with my progress.
In the meantime, head on over to Amazon to preorder Kelly’s book and try her recipes for yourself.
Hillsborough Homesteading is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Fees earned by affiliate advertising support us in our homesteading adventure, at no cost to our readers.